Shark Cage Diving Full Day Tour
Daily Tours -
- Early pick up at your hotel, en route to Gansbaai
- Breakfast, overview of the day and safety briefing
- Launch from Gansbaai Harbour
- Anchor near Shark Alley and start cage-diving
- Approx 2-3 hours out at sea to enjoy the interaction with one of the natures most awesome predators
- Viewing of Great White Sharks, seals, various birdlife and whales in season
- Return to Gansbaai harbour
- Lunch and viewing of DVD of the day
- Collection Of Cage Diving Certificates (On Request)
- Return to Cape Town
- Wi-Fi on board
Shark Cage Diving Full Day Tour
If you are looking for a unique of getting up-close and personal with one of nature's most awesome predators then look no further. African Eagle offers you the opportunity to spend a day with the Great White Sharks that inhabit the waters of the South African coastline. You will get the chance to dive in the world's most famous Great White shark hunting ground: Gansbaai's Shark Alley, at a only 2.5 hour drive from Cape Town.
Early departure from your hotel
An early departure is necessary to be able to spend as much time as possible in the presence of the Great White. Breakfast will be provided on arrival in Gansbaai, so no need to worry about missing your hotel's morning treats. After a full security briefing you will make your way to the boat waiting to take you out to the world-famous Shark Alley, off the coast of Ganbaai.
Upon anchoring at Shark Alley you will get the chance to observe all of its inhabitants, from its seals and various birdlife, to Southern Right Whales visiting its waters in season (July to November), and of course the Great White shark. A wetsuit and a diving mask will be provided for you to share the waters with the awesome creature from the safety of a cage which is attached to the boat and floats right next to it. The time you spend into the cage is between 10 and 30 minutes as it depends on the weather and the number of spotted sharks. No diving experience is required.
Upon completion of your cage dive and arrival back at Gansbaai harbour, you will get the chance to watch the day's actions on DVD while devouring a well-deserved lunch. On request, a certificate will be provided to you as to share with your friends and family this incredible day.
Pick up and drop off at your hotel or guesthouse around Cape Town.
- transport in luxury air-conditioned vehicle
- continental breakfast on arrival
- equipment on boat
- snacks on boat
- soft drinks
- DVD of the day
GENERAL INFORMATION & CONDITION OF SALES
- In case of non-presentation on the tours, full cancellation fees will apply.
- You can cancel until 24 hours before your tours.
- No child rate
- General information and conditions of carriage prices, routes, places of interest, destinations, hotels and restaurants are subject to availability and to change
- Tour departure and arrival are approximate
- German, French, Spanish as well as other foreign language guides are available on request
- All our vehicles are insured substantially for passenger liability
- All tours are subject to minimum number of passengers
- Luggage and personal possessions are carried at your own risk
- Please ensure that valuables and travel documents are kept safe at all times