Best of the Cape Full Day
Daily Tours -
Depart: 08:00 - 09:00
- Clifton & Camps Bay
- Twelve Apostles Mountain Range
- Hout Bay
- Chapman’s Peak Drive
- Ostrich viewing
- Cape Point
- Cape of Good Hope Nature Reserve
- Penguin colony (optional)
- Simons Town
- Kalk Bay
- False Bay
The Wine Route
- Stellenbosch orientation
- Wine tasting
- Cellar Tour
- Opportunity to purchase wine
- Wi-Fi on board
Best of the Cape Full Day
The definitive Cape Town tour, the Best of Cape Town encompasses all of the city’s top attractions and destinations. From the Blue Flag beaches of Camps Bay and Clifton, to the quiet village of Noordhoek, beautiful Cape Point Nature Reserve and warm beaches of False Bay, as well as the award-winning wine estates of Stellenbosch, you will be able to discover the many wonders of the Cape Peninsula and its many highlights.
1. Clifton, Camps Bay & Chapman's Peak
Situated along the Atlantic Seaboard, the beaches of Clifton and Camps Bay have been awarded Blue Flag status, offering pristine white beaches and beautiful, clear waters that make these beaches highly popular with locals and visitors alike.
2. Cape Point
Cape Point and the spectacular nature reserve that lies in this area is one of the most famous landmarks in Cape Town, and for good reason. Situated on the very tip of the peninsula, with the Indian Ocean on one side and the Atlantic Ocean on the other, the area spans across landscapes such as rugged cliffs, lush fynbos and vast open spaces – no Cape Town tour is complete without a visit to Cape Point.
3. Simon's Town & Penguin Colony
Simon's Town is the seat of the SA Navy, and has a charming coastal town atmosphere and a vibrant history. Here you can find a thriving harbour, a toy museum, navy museum and plenty of other sights – nearby is also Boulders Beach, which is one of the only places in the world that you can swim alongside penguins.
4. Stellenbosch Town Visit
The Cape Winelands lie just 20 minutes outside of Cape Town, and this is where you will find some of the country’s top wine estates. A number of wine varietals are produced here, including Chenin Blanc, Shiraz, Pinotage and the signature sparkling wine, methode cap classique. The town of Stellenbosch offers plenty more besides wine tasting, including cellar tours, cheese tasting and the chance to purchase wine at cellar prices.
5. Zevenwacht Wine Estate cellar tour
Let yourself be guided around the stunning wine cellars of this old established estate, feeling the passion of the winemakers and understanding the process that goes behind turning a grapevine field into a sumptuous wine. Treat yourself to a tasting of the estate's finest wines and cheeses.
As you would expect from a city that spans across a diverse range of cultures, landscapes and areas, the Best of the Cape Tour offers a smorgasbord of things to see and do – making this the ultimate Cape Town tour for those wanting to get a taste of the Cape’s many fascinating attractions and highlights.
Pick up and drop off at your hotel or guesthouse around Cape Town.
- Entrance fees
- Fees to optional visits
GENERAL INFORMATION & CONDITION OF SALES
- In case of non-presentation on the tours, full cancellation fees will apply.
- You can cancel until 24 hours before your tours.
- General information and conditions of carriage prices, routes, places of interest, destinations, hotels and restaurants are subject to availability and to change
- Tour departure and arrival are approximate
- German, French, Spanish as well as other foreign language guides are available on request
- All our vehicles are insured substantially for passenger liability
- All tours are subject to minimum number of passengers
- Luggage and personal possessions are carried at your own risk
- Please ensure that valuables and travel documents are kept safe at all times